Here’s how it works…
A platform backend user (Team Member) submits a ticket from their account. That ticket is then automatically escalated to you – their Reseller. The person that has been allocated the Support role in your team will receive an email each time a ticket is submitted.
Your support team can then assist via Resolve. If an issue is a possible bug, you can escalate the ticket to ByteKast’s support team.
The Perfect Ticket
When escalating a ticket, please make sure you provide us with the following (as available/applicable):
- Account Name
- OS version of the affected device(s)
- Device type, make & model
- Screenshots or video recording of the issue
- Detailed description
- Steps that were taken to troubleshoot and test thus far
- Confirmation that you were able to replicate the issue